New Patient Information
Your first visit to David J. D’Apolito, D.M.D., LLC involves a few special steps so that we can get to know you. We will sit down with you before any treatment is done and listen to any problems or concerns you have as well as document your health history and personal information. A map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more are located within this website so please review at your pleasure if you wish.. There’s also background information about Dr. D’Apolito and his committed staff.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dentistry.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site.